Since 1978, Turbonetics has been a leading source for OEM and aftermarket forced induction systems and components. Turbonetics is a world class small-to-medium volume OE and aftermarket manufacturer of turbochargers, heat exchangers, and pressure control components for customers in the industrial, military, and motorsport sectors.
All Turbonetics products are designed and manufactured in house, deliver best-in- class performance and outstanding durability. With complete in house design and engineering capabilities, Turbonetics works closely with customers to develop unique solutions for any forced induction challenges. Turbonetics specializes in one-off parts to medium level production up to 10,000 units per year.
Turbonetics offers a wide range of customizable turbochargers to support 100 HP to over 2000 HP with a single unit. This flexibility allows delivery of working concept prototypes within weeks, rather than months, and enables fine tuning of the complete engine package early in the development phase.
- -Offered in standard journal bearings, available with patented ceramic ball bearings for increased thrust load capacity
- -Continuous aerodynamics development to achieve higher pressure ratio operating points and higher fuel efficiency
- -Water cooling option on center housing
- -Internally and externally wastegated turbine housings for maximum packaging flexibility
- -High speed Vibration Sorting Rig (VSR) balancing for extended service life
- -Choice of turbine housing material from cast iron to investment cast stainless steel
Turbonetics air-to-air and air-to-liquid heat exchangers are engineered to maximize temperature reduction of compressed air while minimizing packaging size and pressure drop.
- -Wide Area Vane Effectiveness (WAVE) technology for high efficiency and minimal pressure drop
- -Durable bar-and-plate aluminum core to last in harsh conditions and extreme pressures
- -Complete assembly designed and manufactured to meet difficult packaging and performance requirements
The power that boosted engines produce must to be controlled accurately and reliably to ensure safe and long-lasting engine performance. Turbonetics pressure control valves have a longstanding history of maintaining control under the toughest conditions. Turbonetics offers control valve configurations from less than 5 PSI to over 100 PSI, with ability to complete in house high cycle durability testing.
As an OEM and aftermarket forced induction solution provider for over 30 years, Turbonetics understands the critical need for outstanding reliability, personalized engineering support, and program management. As a result, Turbonetics has been certified in ISO 9001:2008 and as a world class Caterpillar supplier under the prestigious Supplier Quality Excellence Program (SQEP). At Turbonetics, we develop each product for the specific application, so that inadequate off-the-shelf parts can be avoided. Turbonetics specializes in the following:
- -Rapid delivery of customizable and scalable forced induction solutions
- -Providing solutions for specialty, niche, and problematic forced induction applications
- -High pressure ratio applications
- -Emission sensitive solutions
If your company can benefit from more efficient, higher performing, and longer lasting forced induction systems and components, we invite you to discuss your objectives with Turbonetics.