2010 Camaro SS Tuner System
For seriously modified Camaros, we offer our single turbo system in a tuner version. This system comes with all the major components, but does not include fuel injectors, spark plugs, engine tuner, and some hardware. You can even choose a different turbo option than the T76 Ceramic Ball Bearing used on our full bolt on system. Depending on the chosen turbo, this setup is capable of supporting custom Camaro setups of up to 800 crankshaft Horsepower.
· Depending on the chosen turbo, this setup is capable of supporting custom Camaro setups of 600+ crankshaft Horsepower.
· Massive Spearco front mount intercooler with a 4.5x26x11” core
· 2 Turbonetics Evolution 35mm wastegates
· Turbonetics Duo 35 by-pass valve
· T304 stainless steel TIG welded exhaust plumbing
· Aluminum intercooler and air intake plumbing
· Hardware kit (fasteners, gaskets, clamps, instructions, etc.)
Note: This system does not meet current emissions standards in California or in many other jurisdictions. As such, this system is designed for use in closed course racing applications only, and is not designed or intended for use on a public highway. It is customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that this system is used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Turbonetics shall not be held liable for unlawful vehicle operation, and customer assumes all risks and expenses relating thereto.